Put a Smile on Your Face
All of us have days when we feel like we got hit with the sharp end of the ugly stick. But if you feel like that more often than not, here are some easy tricks that will instantly make you more attractive!
First of all, smile. Smiling instantly transforms your face, making you appear friendly, happy, and approachable. So stop hanging your head and looking glum! No matter how you’re feeling, put on your best grin instead. You’re bound to see positive results.
Maintain Your Facial Hair
Whether you’re male or female, you can easily make yourself more appealing by taking care of your facial hair.
For the guys:
- Shave your face.
- If you absolutely must have facial hair, keep it neatly trimmed and sculpted.
- While you’re at it, get rid of your nose and ear hair, too.
For the ladies:
- Shape your eyebrows. You’ll be amazed by how much this helps your overall look!
- If you’ve got an unfortunate pre-mustache or beard coming in, get rid of it right away.
Another action that can be a big help in upping your attractive factor is eye contact. Just like smiling, this opens your face up to the people around you and makes you seem more friendly. Plus, the person you’re talking to will feel important, like they’re the center of your attention. As a result, their opinion of you will increase.
For people on the shy side, this can be extremely difficult, but it’s not impossible. Slow down and take it one step at a time. Start out by making short bursts of eye contact with someone you already know, and then build up to eye contact with strangers. After a while, looking people in the eye will feel like second nature!
Make Yourself Smell Good
Aside from your physical looks and behavior, one other thing can have a major impact on whether people find you attractive: your scent. No one likes to be around someone with a nasty body odor, but everyone is attracted to people who smell good!
Giving off a pleasant scent is pretty simple to do:
- Shower or bathe every day.
- Use deodorant, and reapply throughout the day if necessary.
- Wear perfume or cologne, in moderation.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
- Carry breath mints or gum to fight bad breath.
- See a doctor if you have issues with gas.
Walk with Confidence
While in the public eye, avoid slumping along like you’re hiding from the world. Instead, hold your eyes and head up, keep your shoulders back, and relax. Doing so will instantly make you appear more confident to those around you, which is a huge part of being viewed as attractive.
This doesn’t mean that you should strut around like you’re the most important person in the room and everyone else is beneath you. Confidence is different from conceit. Take care to not cross that line!