Sometimes it takes more than a cupid’s arrow of love to make someone fall for you. Whether you are a lady or a man, following these steps can help you get noticed and eventually make the one you desire to fall for you!
Some Tips :-
- Be cheerful. People are attracted to positive energy, so keep smiling and focus on being the kind of fun person who people naturally flock to. The more fun and easy-going you are the more others would want to hang out with you.
- Dress to impress. You don’t have to be adorned in Gucci or Armani or be a size 0 to be attractive. Just make sure you dress in well-fitted, clean clothing that are well put-together.
- Be well-groomed. While it’s not possible to have perfect hair every minute of every day, grooming yourself can make you look better and give an impression to others that you care about yourself. Things to focus on:
- Hair: keep it well-cut and styled.
- Nails: keep them trimmed.
- Skin: keep them clean and moisturized. Wear a perfume with a subtle note.Overwhelming fragrance can put people off.
- Look into each other’s eye while conversing. Always give a warm and friendly look to keep the person fixed on your gaze and feel your affection.
- Keep throwing short, darting glances while you are around the person to indicate that you have an eye for them.